Corporate and commercial practice
Corporations and businesses face ongoing challenges to control risk and provide a fair and safe work environment. When problems arise, they can have far reaching consequences on operations, team morale and profitability – sometimes even catastrophic economic consequences.
Our corporate investigations team provides independent and professional support for senior executives and managers to identify areas of risk, and discretely uncover facts in delicate situations.
Corporate investigation services cover:
- corporate and employment fraud
- internal theft
- executive misconduct
- property misuse and misappropriation
- pre-employment screening
- occupational health and safety risk identification
- occupational stress, bullying and discrimination
- sexual and psychological harassment
- unprofessional conduct and discipline
- unfair selection processes
- performance management
- disciplinary processes
- drug and alcohol use.
Following a clear and well-conceived process, adhering to tight timelines, and using best practice techniques, Quantumcorp investigators get the right information for management staff to make correct and evidence-based decisions.